doWow’s interactive billboards showcased Decentraland’s community and partner content, teleporting visitors to the #DCLMVMF22 festival sites to enjoy performances by 150+ artists.
Broadcast event content, allowing attendees to interact with festival's experiences via dozens of virtual screens & enable:
- Real-time content curation
- High-quality video display
- Content interaction & engagement
- 8M impressions & 6 minutes of average watch time per user
Customizable Web3-ready billboard
For DCLMVMF22, we built fully custom virtual screens in different sizes and shapes. Each hosted interactive content, designed to engage attendees with festival’s content.
Instant content delivery & curation
With our content broadcast infrastructure, we were able to:
- Display mixed media
- Moderate content in real-time without redeploying scenes or coding
- Schedule content to go live
- Increasing/decreasing certain content cadence
Engagement, interactivity & UGC
Each item on virtual screens can be interacted with, clicked on, or used to teleport attendees to the next performance.
We gathered user-generated content from Twitter and promoted the #DCLMVMF2022 hashtag via an interactive social media campaign.
High-quality multiple video broadcasts
To host thousands of simultaneous users and deliver high-quality content, metaverses require substantial server capacity. Using doWow, a metaverse can broadcast more content with low latency and optimized data strategy, making it possible to:
- Broadcast video in high quality
- Stream multiple videos at once